honesty

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

What are the 78 differences between women and men?

For weblog assignment # 5 I chose BBC, http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/3002946.stm. It has the differences between women and men. I will is making good schedule when a to try to show good ideas about that subject. The website had 78 points but I am putting just a few from all those points.


1- Men Have no opinion about curtains.
1-If one buys a new car the women usually ask about color.

2-For new car men ask about kind or sort.
2-Have instinct for care of children.

3-Generally talkative but not doing.
3-Like bealciny a good schedule.

4-Like all those stuff like (DVDs, CDs, etc).
4-Like to hide things in cupboards.

5- Ask a man and it will be via pubs.
5- Ask a woman in the street how to get somewhere and she will direct you via shops.

6-Just step over them until told to pick them up.
6-Women put things on the bottom stair to take up next time she has to go upstairs.

7- Men appreciate the importance of a 42-inch plasma screen..
7-Women do not.

8-Men can not as sex is what they want.
8-Women can use sex to get what they want.

9-Men speak in sentences.
9-Women speak in paragraphs

10-Men get drunk, and then cry.
10-At weddings, women cry then get drunk.

11-Men offer a solution.
11-Only women can understand other women.

12-Men use I or me when they should use we or us.
12-Women use we or us when they should use I or me.

13-When men want something they ask for it.
13-When women want something they make a point distantly related to the subject and wait.

In my opinion I agree with that, because all that information is just like number

and some people did some research and looking for different points. I agree all the

Women have an ability to make men think they are in charge, and in some story in the

background some women did some famous things by thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home