honesty

Thursday, November 09, 2006

You Tube

For web log assignment #2, I chose you tube http://www.youtube.com/browse?s=mp. It is a website whose name is you tube; its home page has a lot of videos about everything, some songs, some for discovery, some for news on TV like CNN, some videos that have short times and others that are longer. It has different thinking and ideas. I watched some things I found interesting and funny. Some videos were real but some not; they were just made to show people some things.


I think this web site has a lot of experience with information for some
people who make movies by themselves, and who show what they think and do. I think too some trying is good and can allow you to do a different job.

5 Comments:

At 9:07 AM, Blogger Abdulhadi Almarri said...

good jop , keep going.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Raed said...

it is good
i agree withe you

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Hennah'history said...

I knew the good website because of you.Thank you.

 
At 7:53 AM, Blogger mohamad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger mohamad said...

I agree. good job...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home